We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by being an active player in guaranteeing the accuracy of our inventory records and processes streamline in our European locations.
- Maintain, record and reconcile subledgers and ledgers for the inventory accounting within required time frames.
- Assist with inventory accounting, valuation and control.
- Support testing standard cost price maintenance and master data accuracy in the financial systems and report evidences.
- Responsible for 3 way matching of trade accountants’ payable.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and support variances’ analysis on inventory and cost movements for the all channels.
- Provide support to the retail team and guarantee financial sign-off in the implementation of the
- Support in cycle counts and wall-to wall physical inventory counts and investigate variances.
- Engage regularly with internal and externals shareholders while maintaining strong relationships.
- Support finance and operations teams in identifying improvement areas.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- University or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerBI and Excel.
- Retail and/ or inventory accounting experience would be considered as a plus.
- Microsoft AX Dynamics and Retail Pro would be considered as a plus.
- Ability to work under tight schedules.
- Flexible attitude & good team player.
- Accurate and organized.
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Fluent in English.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.