We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively partnering with our Recruiter EU and the HR Europe team on all aspects of the European HR Recruitments, processes and initiatives to ensure we are supporting and delivering on the key elements of the European Recruitment plans.
Support and partner with the HR team Europe on all aspects of Recruitment and ongoing recruitment projects, to include but not limited to:
• Be a point of contact for all aspects related to recruitment for Europe – start to end of recruitment cycle.
• Actively search for suitable candidates for our European roles.
• Reviewing and answering back to candidates
• Work closely with line managers throughout the recruitment process.
• Taking part in creating and updating job descriptions.
• Managing reference checks for all our candidates.
• Liaise with and build relations with external recruitment agencies when needed.
• Review and Develop social media / recruitment opportunities
• Manage our recruitment software.
• Support in managing our Internships with other members of the HR department
• Support the induction for new employees with other HR team members
• Implement new methods for candidate sourcing and improve visibility of company culture.
• Support the creation and double-checking of employee contracts.
• Support the HR team Europe on other HR initiatives where time allows.
• Conduct interviews, follow up with candidates, feedback to line managers,
• Manage weekly recruitment reports
• Review recruitment tools that will help us be more effective at our recruitment processes
• Develop – in conjunction with our Recruiter EU – questions about alignment with our culture, values and mission
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant.
• 2-3 years of experience in an in-house recruitment role – end to end recruitment process experience, dealing with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
• Extremely strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus.
• International and especially European HR experience preferable.
• Proactive, dynamic, ability to work on own initiative, attention to detail, accuracy.
• Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet) and general skills to learn new systems.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues.
• Adapts to change quickly (learning on the fly).
• Knowledge of specific HRIS systems an advantage.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.