We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to Patagonia’s Dealers.
Country specific Dealer Service tasks
- Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the dealers contacting Patagonia Europe.
- Managing the returns and repairs.
- Work with the Patagonia systems and manage the dealers’ orders, follow up with adjustments, cancellations, pro forma invoices/prepayment.
- Become familiar with all regular tasks of the Customer Service department in order to handle all related service issues for dealers.
- Provide help and support to the agents of the territories (s)he is working on, mainly in the daily relationship with dealers and administrative tasks.
- Monitoring delivery problems with our warehouse, communicating them to our clients and solving these issues.
- Sell ATS (Available-To-Sell).
- Provide reports and statistics to Dealer Service Manager, Representatives and Agents.
- Work closely with the Credit department on credit holds accounts and collections.
- Other ad-hoc customer service tasks.
Pan-European Dealer Service Tasks
• Managing the samples ordering process.
• Assisting on ad-hoc in-season tasks such as clean-up of the orderbook.
• Assisting on the IT tickets coming from the DS & Sales teams.
• Providing support in statistics.
• Back-up to other Dealer Service Representatives.
• Other ad-hoc tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Language Skills: Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or Dealer Service.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external clients.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Flexible and adaptable, with great attention to details.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Advanced level of computer skills (knowledge of Excel a must, Microsoft AX would be a plus).
• A natural flair for sales is an advantage.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.