We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to the mission by leading and managing the Customer Service Ecommerce team for Europe with the aim to grow and foster our direct relationships.
Strategy / Operations
• Develop leading-edge strategies to expand our reach, impact, and quality of customer engagement.
• In collaboration with the Customer Services Representative Ecommerce Deputy Team Leader, gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touch points and draw conclusions to continually evolve, improve, and optimize customer service
• Outline “the service journey” to achieve the customer experience vision, including key benchmarks and measures of success
• Establish metrics for defining our relationship with customers and define targets for the organization
• Evaluate the existing customer service technology stack to better understand opportunities and risks
• Introduce relevant and value-add customer engagement functionality and leverage appropriate emerging innovations as part of the overall customer experience
• Effectively manage KPIs, payroll, and budget for the department
• Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth running of operations
• Provide all relevant reports on sales and performance metrics
• Lead and develop the Customer Service team
• Work with the broader eCom team to define the customer experience vision, set and communicate team goals and strategy. Foster a culture of accountability and continuous improvement
• Work with the Customer Services Representative Ecommerce Deputy Team Leader to enable training excellence and continuous improvement processes
• Create a nimble customer service organization that responds quickly to our customer’s needs
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• 5+ years of experience leading customer-facing teams in a multi-channel international environment
• Bachelor or master’s degree or similar years’ work experience
• Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer-facing strategies driving customer satisfaction, tenure and revenue
• Able to inspire employee commitment, loyalty and motivation through progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, open communication, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy and humility
• Track record of successfully managing, coaching and mentoring Customer Service teams and delivering excellent Customer Service
• Good CRM and IT systems experience related to Customer Service
• Project Management Experience
• Strong communication skills verbal, written, and visual
• Capable of streamlining and improving processes and troubleshooting
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• Budget management experience forecasting and productivity analysis
• Flexible and adaptable
• Self-starter attitude
• A positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work within their team
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.