During your internship, you will assist the Ecommerce and Marketing teams in Europe in tasks related to the online marketing activities within Patagonia.
Support the planning, design & production of marketing emails:
• Support the e-mail production process from start to finish
• Assist in the performance of QA.
• Work with the E-commerce & Marketing teams to arrange assets & translations
• Support the team in defining and helping execute initiatives to grow & engage the e-mail community
Assist the execution of marketing campaigns across digital channels (website, SEM, e-mail, social media):
• Help arrange creative assets and delivery to agencies
• Help with the creation of landing pages
• Assist with tracking performance across channels
Support the implementation of SEO improvements on the site:
• Help to optimize content on site in line with SEO best practices
• Currently enrolled in a HBO or University level degree in Marketing or Communications.
• Understanding of Ecommerce, social media platforms and Google Analytics.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel & Powerpoint.
• Familiar with the basics of search engine advertising and optimization (SEO).
• Fluent spoken and written English. German or Italian is a plus.
• Attention to detail.
• Well organized and a good communicator.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Monthly internship allowance + Subsidized lunch on site (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) + 100% reimbursement for public transport (upon valid receipts) + Yoga classes 2 times per week + Access to Company Sample Sales and Discounted Merchandise + lots of Company events with environmentalists, change makers, educationalists and ambassadors of our core sports
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.