We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively supporting Patagonia’s end-users in Europe for any IT related issues and inquiries.
• Be the first point of contact for the end-users of Patagonia in Europe who require IT assistance. • Empower end-users to log IT incidents, requests and changes in the service management tool. • Provide local and remote Level 1 support of end-users. • Keep users informed as to the status of open tickets. • Monitor status of tickets and follow-up with Level 2 technical / functional support or third-parties when needed.
• Provide first level security checks and ensure proper use of corporate systems in line with company standards.
• Provide operational IT support across Patagonia Europe.
• Responsible for the on-time resolution of IT incidents and service requests.
• Responsible for the documentation of IT procedures, user instructions and knowledge sharing.
• Responsible for IT onboarding and training of users.
• Responsible for the ordering of IT hardware and software.
• Responsible for the tracking and lifecycle of the IT assets.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the IT services and infrastructure.
• Contribute to the root cause analysis of recurring incidents or events.
• Contribute to the documentation of known errors and corresponding workarounds.
• Contribute to the maintenance of the support model.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Helpdesk (incident management) and IT support (problem management).
• Excellent customer service skills in person, on the phone and in writing.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work at any level in the organization and within a multicultural and multilocation environment, also remotely.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent working knowledge of PC desktop software and applications including: Windows, Office and MS Exchange.
• Ability to set-up a user workspace by installing a docking station, screen and connecting cables.
• Good understanding of Cloud-based computing, like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-up.
• Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
• Experience in a retail organization is a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.