During your internship you will collaborate with and assist the Retail team with tasks related to the daily operations of Patagonia’s retail stores. This internship will help you acquire Retail skills and provide you with knowledge of various operations processes and business acumen.
To include but not limited to:
• Support the Retail team on executing a Retail Policies and Procedures ecosystem.
• Assist with creating and maintaining Retail reports, maintaining our database and supporting daily retail operations
• Support the weekly distribution of Retail Communication
• Perform ad hoc administrative duties, including participating in projects for the brand
• Currently enrolled in a HBO or University level Bachelor/Master’s degree in a related field.
• Strong desire to learn.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexible attitude & good team player.
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
Monthly internship allowance + Subsidized lunch on site (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) + 100% reimbursement for public transport (upon valid receipts) + Yoga classes 2 times per week + Access to Company Sample Sales and Discounted Merchandise + lots of Company events with environmentalists, change makers, educationalists and ambassadors of our core sports