Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by making sure that our products are brought to our warehouse and from their delivered to our customers in the most efficient way, balancing cost, speed and our impact on the environment.
• Coordinate the communication between the various internal departments at Patagonia and the staff at the warehouse of our 3rd party logistics provider (3PL).
• Order management for all channels & point of contact for prioritization & special requests to warehouse.
• Evaluate 3PL performance by ensuring Patagonia’s quality standards & procedures are followed for all products arriving in the European Distribution Center.
• Analysing the warehousing invoices and identifying potential savings including but not limited to Managing the warehouse CPU’s on inbound, VAS, QC activities and Outbound volumes.
• Responsible for the forecast of released units to the warehouse.
• Responsible for the forecast of shipped units on a monthly basis & alignment with finance.
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the returns process and quality process are managed efficiently.
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the Value-Added Services process is managed efficiently.
• Ensure the reconciliation between the system of the 3PL and Patagonia’s ERP system AX is performed, and differences are resolved in a timely manner.
• Define and supervise cycle count at 3PL and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or similar in logistics management or a related field.
• 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
• Experience in working with a 3PL.
• Experience working in a warehouse environment is a plus.
• Experience in forecasting is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
• Experience with ERP systems. Knowledge of AX would be a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer service processes.
• Accurate, organized and conscientious.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.