Warehousing Operations Lead
We are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by making sure that our products are brought to our warehouse and from there delivered to our customers in the most efficient way, balancing cost, speed and our impact on the environment.
The Warehousing Operations Lead is responsible for leading, managing and coordinating the warehousing quality and returns processes in Europe. The Warehousing Operations Lead proactively communicates to the organization on warehousing issues and provides logistics support to the organization. Finding efficiency improvements in speed, accuracy or cost is an important part of your role.
• Lead, manage and coordinate the communication between the various internal departments at Patagonia and the staff at the warehouse of our 3rd party logistics provider (3PL).
• Order management for all channels and point of contact for prioritization & special requests to warehouse.
• Evaluate 3PL performance by ensuring Patagonia’s quality standards & procedures are followed for all products arriving in the European Distribution Center.
• Analysing the warehousing invoices and identifying potential savings including but not limited to managing the warehouse CPU’s on inbound, VAS, QC activities and Outbound volumes.
• Responsible for the forecast of released units to the warehouse.
• Responsible for the forecast of shipped units on a monthly basis and alignment with finance.
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the returns process is managed efficiently.
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the quality process in managed efficiently.
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the Value-Added Services process is managed efficiently.
• Ensure the reconciliation between the system of the 3PL and Patagonia’s ERP system AX is performed, and differences are resolved in a timely manner
• Define and supervise cycle count at 3PL and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in logistics management or a similar field.
• 3 - 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
• Experience in dealing with a 3PL.
• Experience working in a warehouse environment is a plus.
• Experience in forecasting is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
• Experience working with an ERP system, AX knowledge would be a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer service processes.
• Flexible attitude & good team player.
• Accurate, organized and conscientious.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.