We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting the Wholesale division with accurate data and data flows between Patagonia and 3rd party systems. You will play a central role in providing operational and systems support and ensuring data integrity for the wholesale channel.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and take the lead as business administrator of the B2B platform Elastic Suite. This includes catalogue creation and management, seasonal preparation, content management and liaison between external vendor and IT.
- Drive Elastic’s improvements and make sure the platform answers Patagonia’s current and new business needs (merchandising capabilities, etc).
- Guarantee the maintenance and accuracy of our data. This includes (but not limited to) the maintenance of product and customer business unit associations, customer catalogue associations, customer priority codes.
- Streamline systems related issues and follow up with IT to ensure resolution.
- Ensure a successful data flows and feed transmission between our ERP system (AX) and Elastic. Initiate relative developments when needed.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Run daily/monthly/seasonal AX queries to isolate data issues on Sales Orders and setups and ensure resolution.
- Run mass updates to order base, such as fulfilment rate, dropped styles and discontinued merchandise (DM) access.
- Contribute to the DM initiatives in Europe. This includes DM catalogue creation, terms maintenance and DM totals tracking.
- Maintain UPC file integrity.
- Work closely with the Dealer Service Manager on the Seasonal preparation by providing various analysis necessary for an accurate orderbook maintenance and seasonal preparation.
- Work closely with the Credit Department to support a clean customer database and solve account setup errors.
- Work closely with Supply & Inventory Coordinator on a clean order book.
- Responsible for the ongoing systems training of the Dealer Service Team and provide backup support when needed.
- Participate actively on the implementation of Dealer Service systems-related projects.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in a related field or similar years’ work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or within an IT department.
- Experience with ERP systems, in particular Microsoft AX.
- Experience with Elastic Suite would be a plus.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong follow-through and attention to details.
- Pro-active and a “can do” attitude.
- Good understanding of business needs.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.