We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting the Wholesale division by driving efficient and optimized processes. You will play a central role in providing operational and process support for the wholesale channel and helping the Dealer Service Team EMEA fulfilling the next level of service.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the local Dealer Service Representatives on Key Accounts and help coordinate their entire seasonal preparation. Your role here is to help ensure a first-in-class Dealer service, ensuring on time delivery and avoiding any fines related to shipment issues. This includes but is not limited to: ensuring all departments at Patagonia are briefed and aligned on these dealers’ needs and requirements, coordinating operating manuals and any Value-Added Services, ensuring the delivery of products part of marketing styles, catalogues or windows is well coordinated and that dealers are proactively informed when needs be.
- Provide pan-European support & reporting on seasonal preparation to the Dealer Service Manager
- Ensure standard processes and procedures are implemented and followed across the Dealer Service Team.
- Analyse and drive process optimizations in order to create efficiencies and reduce manual work.
- Coordinate and drive the maintenance of a clean orderbook across Europe.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurate and on time delivery of the shipment report and customer dashboard
- Ensure the maintenance of the Seasonal Calendars.
- Participate actively on the implementation and follow up of various Dealer Service projects and processes.
- Work closely with the Credit Department to support a clean customer database and solve account setup errors.
- Work closely with Supply & Inventory Coordinator on a clean orderbook.
- Contributing for the ongoing process training of the Dealer Service Team and provide backup support when needed.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in a related field or similar years’ work experience.
- 2 years of experience with Customer/Dealer Service and/or order management
- Experience with ERP systems, in particular Microsoft AX.
- Experience with reporting is a must. Knowledge of SSRS reporting is an advantage.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Planning, organizational and project management abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and a “can do” attitude.
- Natural flair for sales is an advantage.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.