We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by setting up and leading our new store in the beautiful city of Bristol.
• Ensure the store provides the highest level of customer service possible.
• Be personally available to all customers to identify their needs and address their questions or concerns.
• In conjunction with the HR Europe team, hire people who pursue passions that relate to our products and philosophy.
• Inspire, train and develop the store employees and maintain a positive work environment
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses.
• Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image.
• Uphold our company's mission and be a voice in the community on environmental and community issues, using the store as a theatre to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Have 2 to 5 years of experience in retail store management.
• Language skills: fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Have an outstanding ability to lead and motivate employees.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Retail Pro or similar.
• Have strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.