During your internship you will collaborate with and assist the Sales team with diverse tasks which include brand analysis and reporting, creating updates and benchmarks, among others.
• Support in the analysis of competitors and dealers in the France and Iberia region, in order to identify overperformance/underperformance areas and potential. This includes defining relevant brands, identifying prospects, drawing dealers and prospects map and defining Geography/Population opportunities.
• Assist in the creation of Sales plan updates and training updates. Additionally, updates related to the different categories where we rank our wholesale dealers.
• Support price monitoring and reporting.
• Support clinics in ski resorts.
• Assist with creating benchmarks related to the sustainability of other brands’ technologies and strategies.
• Ad hoc support to Environmental and Marketing departments as needed.
• Currently enrolled in a Business/Management School.
• Fluent in French and English. Spanish is a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Strong Excel knowledge and overall IT skills
• Experience with statistics and creating surveys is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexible, driven and commited, with a strong desire to learn.
Please note that this internship is not suitable for completing a thesis project.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.