We’re in the business to save our home planet. Your internship will contribute to this mission by helping to bring efficiency to our repair & returns processes in order to balance speed, cost and impact on the environment.
- Support the creation of a visual roadmap for our repair processes across all three channels (Wholesale, Retail & eCommerce)
- Help build a Repair Guide. This project includes the following communication documents;
- Email templates for dealers and Repair centers
- Surf dealer repair training booklet
- Dealer General Repair booklet
- Help build a Training Guide for repairs to share with technical representatives across Europe
- Support the web page redesign for repair & returns, working closely with the eCommerce team to promote our repair program, Worn Wear
- Support Operations QC administration (designing an automatized charge back process)
- Assist with the pilot report project on Norway and Switzerland repair and returns flows
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- Currently enrolled in an HBO or University level Bachelor/Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Communications or similar field
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel & Sharepoint
- Experience with or interest in learning an ERP system (such as AX Dynamics)
Please note that this internship is not suitable for completing a thesis project.
We offer: Monthly internship allowance + Subsidized lunch on site (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) + 100% reimbursement for public transport (upon valid receipts) + Yoga classes 2 times per week + Access to Company Sample Sales and Discounted Merchandise + lots of Company events with environmentalists, change makers, educationalists and ambassadors of our core sports
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.