We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to Patagonia’s Dealers. This role will be to cover Maternity leave from April - September 2020
• Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the dealers calling Patagonia Europe.
• Sell ATS (Available-To-Sell) by answering incoming phone calls. Participate in sales call out programs.
• Work with the Patagonia system and enter the dealers’ orders, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, pro forma invoices/prepayment.
• Become familiar with all regular tasks of the Customer Service department in order to handle all related service issues for dealers and to back up other Dealer Service Representatives.
• Provide help and support to the agents of the territories (s)he is working on, mainly in the daily relationship with dealers and administrative tasks.
• Assure daily transfers of pick-tickets to the warehouse.
• Provide reports and statistics to Sales Manager, Representatives and Agents.
• Work closely with the Credit department on credit holds accounts and collections.
• Monitoring delivery problems.
- Other ad-hoc customer service tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Language Skills: French native and fluent in English and Spanish.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or Dealer Service.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external clients.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Advanced level of computer skills (advanced knowledge of Excel a must, Microsoft AX would be a plus).
- A natural flair for sales is an advantage.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.