We are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by leading and developing the S&D Team and by effectively setting and implementing objectives for the Sweden & Denmark Accounts according to the Patagonia EMEA strategy.
The Country Sales Manager is responsible for developing & maintaining the wholesale revenues within the Sweden & Denmark region together with managing the local sales team and associated showroom. She/he also maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers, key account customers and other relevant accounts whilst achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Lead, develop and manage local sales team in line with company’s mission statement and objectives.
• Be responsible for the management, services and associated costs of local showroom(s).
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Develop and communicate a clear sales strategy for the accounts.
• Build account plans as well as executing and leading the growth plans with key accounts.
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Work collaboratively with Dealer Service team to deliver orderbook of all order types within the region and handle communication with customer where required.
• Work collaboratively with Finance team to ensure that any payments are in line with company procedures.
• Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Work collaboratively with Product and Merchandizing to execute key/national accounts pre-line and sell-in process, as per approved sell-in timelines and order deadlines seasonally.
• Provide Country Manager with periodic updates on state of the market regarding relevant accounts and results.
• Keep abreast, aligned to product trainings.
• Work closely with Marketing and Environmental departments on key initiatives to develop appropriate support for sales and business plans
• Participate and debate in Country Managers EU meetings.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or educational background in Sales.
• 3/5 years’ experience in a similar position – including key account experience.
• Must understand the products and market.
• Preferred product experience in the outdoor industry.
• Strong data analytical skills and ability to read financial/sales data
• Fluent in Swedish and English (spoken & written.)
• Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, internet) and general skills to learn new systems.
• Proactive, dynamic and autonomous.
• International and especially European experience preferable.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to travel approximately 80% of the time.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.