Local Enviro & Marketing Coordinator (Sweden & Denmark)
We are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by effectively managing/coordinating/implementing Enviro & Marketing initiatives according to the Patagonia EMEA strategy. The Enviro & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of all local marketing and enviro efforts, ensuring that all communications are implemented according to the Patagonia EMEA business strategy. This role is the liaison between EMEA strategy and local implementation and production and must ensure that the three key areas of the function are supported to the required level: Brand Marketing, Wholesale Marketing and Enviro.
• Work with all internal stakeholders (Marketing, Enviro and Sales) to create local marketing & enviro strategies in support of the EMEA business strategy.
• Establish a network in Sweden/Denmark in regards to stakeholders in Wholesale and Enviro
• Define detailed local marketing plan (COOP and Brand Activation) based on our European guidelines and template
• Be the local point person for local enviro initiatives, working closely with the EU Enviro team to secure quality, accuracy and strategic alignment.
• Be a contact person for dealers on marketing & enviro related topics.
• Manage the local budget for Brand Activation, Whosale marketing, Marketing Contribution, Seeding and POP, ensuring timely and on-budget execution of local marketing plans
• Work closely with the PR Manager and local PR agency to assure local PR activities and events are executed at highest quality level.
• Oversee local digital affiliations and Social Media opportunities
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to review and validate local paid media plan and to ensure that media assets are correct and relevant.
• Validate local translations coordinated by the Translation and Web Content Coordinator. Ensure that local translations are executed at the highest level.
• In partnership with the European Enviro lead and local Country Manager, establish and nurture a strong local B Corp network.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Educational background in Marketing.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change. Able to multitask and take on a diverse range of tasks.
• Must understand our products and market.
• Product experience in the outdoor industry.
• Fluent in English and Swedish both spoken and written.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, internet, social media) and general skills to learn new systems.
• International and especially European experience preferable.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.