We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by providing a complete shopping experience for our customers and being an ambassador of the brand.
• Welcome the customers in the store, address their needs and answer their questions and concerns.
• Talk confidently to the customers about our products, values and history.
• Show your passion for the brand to every customer and convey what makes us unique.
• Be an environmental ambassador by leading on environmental initiatives and environmental storytelling, together with the Sales Associates and the environmental team.
• Check stock daily and restock when necessary.
• Create the best display for our products and maintain the store clean and tidy.
• Operate the cash register, as well as opening and closing it.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Previous retail or related customer service experience.
• Language skills: fluent in English and German. Other languages are a plus.
• Enthusiasm and knowledge about our products.
• Working knowledge of computers; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Be an excellent communicator and have organizational skills.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.