We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by working in close partnership with the European Marketing Team to develop regional marketing tools. As the Junior Graphic Designer Europe, you will be responsible for developing Patagonia marketing tools at Point of Sale, Events, Trade fairs, etc. This role has share responsibility to guarantee the respect of global Brand guidelines through all channels.
• Develop retail marketing tools for Retail, Wholesale, events and trade fairs, in collaboration with Graphic Designer Europe.
• Adapt visual / documents from our Global Headquarter (US) for the European needs.
• Provide guidelines and advices internally (all marketing functions and more) and externally to ensure the brand’s consistency via the different visual aids and through the European countries and markets.
• Guarantee the respect of global guidelines and quality of execution.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Architecture.
• 3+ years professional experience in graphic design.
• Knowledge of Mac and Windows environments.
• Superior Adobe creative suit proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Basic 3D knowledge (SketchUp or similar).
• Fluent in English; any other languages are a plus.
• IT savvy and MS Excel proficient.
• Strong creativity and a keen attention to details.
• Well organized; can multi-task multiple initiatives simultaneously; deadline oriented.
• Ability to challenge the status-quo and bring creative ideas to the table.
• Collaborator/team player/willing to get involved to help the larger team.
• High energy, self-starter.
• Flexible; can anticipate and adapt to change.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and cross-cultural nuances.
• International and especially European experience preferable.
• Outdoor category experience preferable.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.