Ecommerce Customer Experience Analyst
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by driving improvements related to the ecommerce customer experience in Europe with the aim to grow and foster our direct relationships.
Onsite Performance & Customer Experience Analysis & Reporting
• Further develop an onsite analytics strategy for eu.patagonia.com that tracks KPIs covering both commercial and mission-oriented initiatives.
• Create ongoing reporting and dashboards to monitor customer experience performance for cross-functional stakeholders.
• Ensure data integrity across various sources and carry out new implementations of analytics tools, processes and solutions.
Experimentation, a/b Testing Planning and Execution
• Identify UX / UI enhancement opportunities and optimize onsite customer experience through testing and iteration.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to map out and design testing schedules for initiatives covering onsite content, merchandising, performance marketing and functionality.
• Report out on experimentation results and support informed decision making.
• Stay updated on best practices and emerging technologies.
Project and Campaign Performance Analysis & Reporting
• Enable the team to understand the impact of functionality enhancements, content changes, storefront catalog updates and onsite marketing/environmental campaigns that we launch.
• Incorporate tracking considerations and processes into all new development and campaign workflows.
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting for project and campaign retrospectives.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in ecommerce, analytics, strategy or a related field
• Bachelor or master’s degree in business, statistics, finance or related quantitative field
• Digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions and practices in a continuously evolving field
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with an aptitude for data management and quality audits
• Clear written and spoken communications skills: ability to translate data into digestible and actionable insights for a wide range of stakeholders and audiences
• Problem-solving and solution-oriented attitude
• General knowledge of UX / CX best practices
• Experience and proficiency in analytics / BI tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau
• Experience conducting onsite experiments or a/b tests
• Experience with tag management systems and data layer management (e.g. Tealium)
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.