We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by providing a complete shopping experience for our customers, supporting the Store Manager and being an ambassador of the brand.
• Welcome the customers in the store, address their needs and answer their questions and concerns. Talk confidently about our products, values, history and environmental initiatives.
• Show your passion for the brand to every customer and convey what makes us unique.
• Assist in the training of co-workers to promote quality service.
• Assist the store manager to ensure company/store policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly.
• Check stock daily and restock when necessary.
• Create the best display for our products and maintain the store clean and tidy.
• Operate the cash register, as well as opening and closing it.
• Be responsible for opening and closing the store and securing all store assets.
• Efficiently run the store and manage the floor when management team is absent; address concerns with employees as needed and follow up with managers.
• Assist the management team in the hiring processes.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Ability to work in a self-motivated environment. Pro-active based thinking.
• Demonstrated flexibility on the job; ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
• Language skills: fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Working knowledge of computers; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to train, delegate and adapt quickly to different situations.
• Be an excellent communicator and have great organizational skills.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.