Retail Operations Coordinator
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting and helping coordinate all projects and systems related to the daily operations of Patagonia retail stores, showrooms and offices. The Retail Operations Coordinator also helps store openings, remodels and moves as well as corporate spaces and showroom projects.
• Support Retail Operations Lead in new store opening project plan tasks.
• Coordinate the pre-opening agenda for new Patagonia stores in conjunction with Retail Marketing Coordinator and Retail Operations Lead.
• Maintain and update retail store projects calendar.
• Support and coordinate the streamlining of back of house process and efficiencies.
• Support IT-related rollouts for Retail.
• Support cross-functional projects (Finance, Logistics, DTC, Product) which have a direct impact on the retail stores.
2.Corporate spaces and showrooms:
• Support refit, remodels and moves in corporate spaces and showrooms.
• Maintain and update a project calendar.
• Coordinate all facility issues across stores, offices and showrooms.
• Support Retail Operations Lead in launching/maintaining a Maintenance program for retail stores and internal/external offices.
• Support the development and execution of Loss Prevention Programs, ensuring all stores are maintaining an appropriate shrink percentage.
• Partner with Retail Operations Manager to write procedural documents.
• Update and maintain the retail web page and content coordination for other shared teams (The Hive).
• Support store and field communication.
• Support and coordinate sale season planning, seasonal flip logistics and overall performance of sale season.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Experience with international store openings and coordination of projects.
• Experience supporting and coordinating vendors, contractors and external partners.
• Retail experience in the outdoor and/or apparel industry.
• Advanced level of computer skills, specially Excel and preferably experience with Retail Pro, D365 and AX.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a pro-active approach to business. Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills. Creative and flexible.
• Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
• Works well under pressure and turns problems into opportunities.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.