Customer Service Representative Ecommerce - English
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to all European consumers we are servicing through our e-commerce channel.
• Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the customers calling and emailing Patagonia Europe.
• Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
• Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales (group sales, ski schools) when required.
• Monitoring delivery and return problems.
• Process customer returns and repairs.
• Work closely with accounting department for accounting follow up (unpaid transactions, reimbursements).
• Proactively troubleshooting and constantly providing input for process improvements.
• Assist in proofing the European website when required.
• Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Language Skills: Native English speaker + other languages (German, French, Italian) are a plus
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and deliver a high-quality service to both internal and external clients.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Possess a team work mindset
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
• Resourcefulness in problem-solving.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.