Assistant Store Manager
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by providing a complete shopping experience for our customers, supporting the Store Manager and being an ambassador of the brand.
• Provide best in class customer service, where every customer is treated with great importance and respect.
• Talk confidently to the customers about our products, values and history.
• Show passion for the brand to every customer and convey what makes us unique.
• Be an environmental ambassador by leading on environmental initiatives and environmental storytelling, together with the Sales Associates and the environmental team.
• Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image by being creative, educational, inviting, and expressive.
• Inspire employees so that each person contributes to the productivity of the store.
• Be responsible for opening and closing the store and securing all store assets.
• Act as the go-to person for the store team when the Retail Store Manager is absent. Ensure an update and overview of the store.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Previous retail or related customer service experience.
• Language skills: native in German, fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Enthusiasm and knowledge about our products.
• Working knowledge of computers; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to train, delegate and adapt quickly to different situations.
• Be an excellent communicator and have organizational skills.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.