PRO Support Coordinator Europe
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by efficiently and pro-actively executing the Pro business plan by qualifying all types of pro applicants, maintaining customer databases, responding to customer service inquiries through e-mail, chat and phone in a timely and efficient manner. Developing our Pro community furthers our network of environmentally aware and activated individuals collectively moving towards our mission.
The PRO Community gathers, connects and influences citizens working in the most outdoor technical and environmental performance-driven jobs while offering them an online commercial benefit.
• Answer Pro inquiries, process applications and respond to service requests in all available channels; maintain exceptional levels of internal and external service. Work closely with Customer Service Team on this aspect to ensure a great quality of service for Pros.
• Support the Customer Service and Pro Manager to create a mid-long term strategy to meet and exceed our daily, monthly, and annual sales goals and improve operational efficiency.
• Run and develop the Pro Program with support of and in alignment with the Customer Service and Pro Manager
• Review all Pro orders for abuse or fraud.
• Proactively grow a healthy member base across Europe with focus on key markets and focus areas (countries, categories…).
• Together with Marketing, Enviro and Product teams, align on a communication and engagement strategy dedicated to all communities.
• Support Retail and Store Managers to answer any question regarding the PRO In-Store
• Connect and partner closely with Product teams to ensure product in-depth info for PROs and get feedbacks
• Partner with the local Enviro & Marketing Coordinators to maximize their local activations, events, needs in collaboration with the PRO Community…
• Create and maintain operational documentation.
• Oversee and assist with Patagonia Pro customer’s orders, questions, and issues including, registration, pro-orders being placed with other companies and order problems.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Fluency in English, German and Italian being a plus
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience
• Experienced in SalesForce Service Cloud, order management systems and Microsoft Office products
• Engage in some of Patagonia’s core sports (skiing, kayaking, biking, fly-fishing, surfing, trail running, sailing, climbing) and knowledge of the Outdoor industries is a plus
• Environmental engagement is expected
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, enjoying talking with customers and solving their issues.
• 1-3 years experience in a Customer Service role
• Have ease with outbound sales calls and relationship building.
• Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
• Friendly and patient personality.
• Ability to stay task oriented with a strong work ethic on a day to day basis.
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.