Retail Store Manager
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by setting up and leading our store in the beautiful city of Bristol.
• Ensure the store provides the highest level of customer service possible.
• Be personally available to all customers to identify their needs and address their questions or concerns.
• In conjunction with the HR Europe team, hire people who pursue passions that relate to our products and philosophy.
• Inspire, train and develop the store employees and maintain a positive work environment.
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses.
• Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image.
• Uphold our company's mission and be a voice in the community on environmental and community issues, using the store as a theatre to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing leadership role.
• Language skills: fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
• Knowledge of effective merchandise presentation standards.
• Budget management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Patagonia product use/knowledge.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.