Wholesale Operations Analyst
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting the Wholesale division with accurate data and data flows between Patagonia and 3rd party systems. You will play a central role in providing operational and systems support and ensuring data integrity for the wholesale channel.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinate and take the lead as business administrator of the B2B platform Elastic Suite. This includes catalogue creation and management, seasonal preparation, content management and liaison between external vendor and IT
• Ensure a successful data flows and feed transmission between our ERP system (Microsoft AX) and Elastic
• Drive Elastic’s improvements and make sure the platform answers Patagonia’s current and new business needs
• Guarantee the maintenance and accuracy of our data. This includes (but not limited to) the maintenance of UPC files, product and customer business unit associations, customer catalogue associations
• Streamline systems related issues and follow up with IT to ensure resolution
• Maintain and develop WS operations reporting tools on PowerBI
Other Job Responsibilities:
• Participate actively on the design and implementation of wholesale operations projects
• Run daily/monthly/seasonal AX queries to isolate data issues on Sales Orders and setups and ensure resolution
• Run mass updates to order base (such as fulfilment rate, dropped styles, discontinued merchandise access)
• Work closely with the Dealer Service Manager on the Seasonal preparation by providing various analysis necessary for an accurate orderbook maintenance and seasonal preparation
• Work closely with the Planning & Product team on a clean orderbook
• Responsible for the ongoing systems training of the Dealer Service Team and provide backup support when needed
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor Degree qualification in a related field or similar years’ work experience.
• Experience with ERP systems, in particular Microsoft AX and/or D365
• Experience with PowerBI
• Experience with Elastic Suite would be a plus
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role or within an IT department
• Full proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong follow-through and attention to details
• Pro-active and a “can do” attitude
• Good understanding of business needs
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.