Ecommerce Demand Planner
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by ensuring that Patagonia Europe has the appropriate products and level of inventory to meet the targets of our Ecommerce channel. This means to essentially ensure that we have the right products, right quantity, at the right time, in the right size and colors.
• Determine the demand plan for the Ecommerce channel to meet the buy budget.
• Have regular planned meetings with our Ecommerce Director EMEA and Ecommerce Merchandiser to gain buy in to demand plan.
• Provide updated forecasts to meet the global planning deadlines. Proactively provide additional forecasting information if required.
• Determine quantities to forecast at the style/color/size level based on sales statistics, merchandising, marketing and sales feedback.
• Create seasonal time curves to optimize product flow and generate sales.
• Maintain a clear and easy to understand forecast dashboard for management and relevant parties to view.
• Build a seasonal assortment plan in 7th online assortment planning tool.
• Monitor planning KPI’s such as over- and undersold, forecast accuracy by season, team, style, color and size.
• Analyze in-season sales figures to improve future forecast and give feedback to the channel.
• Update the Ecommerce channel in Trade meeting on forecast changes and provide data for the S&OP meeting.
• Allocate and monitor the correct stock levels within the Ecommerce channels. Chase availability of oversold styles.
• Have a clear overview of Inventory at any time.
• Work closely with the Ecommerce Merchandiser, to help build the most effective product assortment in line with the global marketing stories for future seasons.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Minimum 3 years of planning experience, preferably within Ecommerce.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a pro-active approach to business. Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Advanced computer skills:
- Excellent Excel capabilities,
- Power Bi & Tableau are a plus,
- 7th online Merchandise and Assortment Planning or similar,
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP system experience is a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Used to working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Interest in outdoor sports is a plus.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.