Applications Functional Support
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across the business.
The Applications Functional Support is responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across the business, with both business skills and functional IT knowledge which demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure. The Applications Functional Support is often responding to functional problems that occur abruptly and require immediate solutions, in coordination with other teams, besides being involved in testing during implementations.
• Provide functional support of IT systems and integrations to the business end users in Europe in order to solve incidents, requests, problems and events within the defined SLA’s
• Ensure the data integrity, continuity and stability of IT systems and integrations.
• Maintain (training) documentation and procedures related to the use of the IT systems and services
• Maintain the authorization matrix with the duties and permissions per user group per IT system.
• Communicate and transfer knowledge to the appointed key-users of each department
• Perform structured testing and acceptance of applications in case of upgrades, implementations or other changes
• Work with cross-functional teams at a local and international level, where required
• Maintain system and user documentation and deliver regular and customised training to teams within the business, when applicable
• Providing solicited and unsolicited advice to internal customers and stakeholders
• Onboard new users into the applications
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• 2-3 years of experience as System Analyst, Functional Support or Support Analyst
• Experience with developing and/or supporting IT Systems and Integrations
• Experience with Master Data Management
• Knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or 365 or similar)
• Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
• Problem solve and troubleshoot skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
• Fluent English is a must
• Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
• Self-motivated, self-starter, good follow-through, and able to meet deadlines
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.