We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting the Recruitment Lead Europe in all aspects related to recruitment in our European offices and stores. You will run the end-to-end recruitment process for selected positions, being the main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies.
• Support and partner with the Recruitment Lead Europe, HR team Europe and hiring managers on all aspects of recruitment and ongoing recruitment projects.
• Together with Recruitment Lead Europe, be a point of contact for all aspects related to recruitment for Europe – start to end of recruitment cycle. This includes reviewing applications, actively searching for suitable candidates, conducting and scheduling interviews, following up with candidates and working together with hiring managers and recruitment agencies.
• Proactively work and partner with the Recruitment Lead Europe and HR Team for an equitable, diverse and inclusive end to end recruitment process.
• Assist Recruitment Lead Europe in implementing JEDI (justice, equity, diversity and inclusion) initiatives and projects.
• Communicate our values and initiatives with the candidates and external stakeholders.
• Administrate our Applicant Tracking System and relevant job platforms.
• Ensure the acquisition of reference checks and all other requirements for potential new hires.
• Support the Recruitment Lead Europe in liaising with and building relationships with recruitment agencies when needed.
• Support the Recruitment Lead Europe in exploring new methods for candidate sourcing and improving the visibility of our company culture, including new platforms, events and agencies.
• Support the HR team with different tasks as needed, such as onboarding new employees and creating employee contracts.
• Keep the recruitment and HR files up to date.
• Support the HR team Europe on other HR initiatives where time allows.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• 2 – 3 years of experience in an in-house recruitment role – end to end recruitment process experience, working with external parties and internal stakeholders.
• HR administration and generalist knowledge and experience.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia mission and values.
• Extremely strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
• Flexible mentality, can-do attitude and ability to adapt to change quickly.
• Proactive, dynamic, with great attention to details.
• Knowledge of and interest in equity, diversity and inclusion within the recruitment context.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues.
• Excellent computer knowledge and general skills to learn new systems.
• Understanding of EU legislation on topics such as visas and employment contracts.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.