Ecommerce Merchandise Assistant
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by e by supporting the DTC Merchandising Manager to deliver the most relevant and comprehensive eCommerce assortment and maintain it up to date.
• Assist the DTC Merchandising Manager with the creation and implementation of seasonal line plans and style/SKU details to achieve business strategies.
• Enter various forms of data into the systems to support the allocation & merchandising applications on our website.
• Under DTC Merchandising Manager guidelines, maintain e-visual merchandising and product positioning updated on a regular base.
• Assist in creating and maintaining weekly/monthly and seasonly cross-functional tools including assortment dashboards, sales report and hindsight.
• Keep an eye on the market to be aware of trends, competitive price positioning, and market share.
• Communicate cross-functionally to bridge Merchandising, Planning, Sales, and Marketing to ensure cohesive processes.
• Create, generate & update excel and system based reports and tasks (i.e BI reports, 7th Online maintenance, Hindsight data).
• Identify opportunities and implement processes to create efficiencies across the department.
• Manage workload and schedule to support and meet all deadlines with accuracy.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in Ecommerce, preferably supporting product
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
• Visual eye and understanding of merchandising.
• Advanced computer skills and ability to learn new systems
• Excellent Excel capabilities.
• Good understanding of Power BI or other reposting systems. Experience with 7th Online or D365 are a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Proactive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies