Ecommerce Merchandise Assistant
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by e by supporting the DTC Merchandising Manager to deliver the most relevant and comprehensive eCommerce assortment and maintain it up to date.
• Assist the DTC Merchandising Manager with the creation and implementation of seasonal line plans and style/SKU details to achieve business strategies.
• Enter various forms of data into the systems to support the allocation & merchandising applications on our website.
• Under DTC Merchandising Manager guidelines, maintain e-visual merchandising and product positioning updated on a regular base.
• Assist in creating and maintaining weekly/monthly and seasonly cross-functional tools including assortment dashboards, sales report and hindsight.
• Keep an eye on the market to be aware of trends, competitive price positioning, and market share.
• Communicate cross-functionally to bridge Merchandising, Planning, Sales, and Marketing to ensure cohesive processes.
• Create, generate & update excel and system based reports and tasks (i.e BI reports, 7th Online maintenance, Hindsight data).
• Identify opportunities and implement processes to create efficiencies across the department.
• Manage workload and schedule to support and meet all deadlines with accuracy.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in Ecommerce, preferably supporting product
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
• Visual eye and understanding of merchandising.
• Advanced computer skills and ability to learn new systems
• Excellent Excel capabilities.
• Good understanding of Power BI or other reposting systems. Experience with 7th Online or D365 are a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Proactive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.