Interim HR Operations Coordinator (7 months)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by coordinating all administrative HR activities required for our office and retail store-based populations for Europe to ensure operational excellence.
• Coordinate HR administration for all Europe (employment contracts, addendums and statements, residence and work permits, consultancy agreements, other HR paperwork, etc.)
• Coordinate the collection and communication of payroll, leaves, and benefits data across the HR team to ensure accurate and timely administration
• Prepare, coordinate, and support employees’ onboarding program
• Coordinate recognition and celebration of employees’ birthdays and service anniversaries
• Support the HR team in the implementation of an HRIS and other new tools and systems
• Assist and support the HR Director and HR Manager in the coordination of meetings and events
• Update and publish org charts on a regular basis as required
• Document, record, and maintain HR processes as required
• Assist the HR and office teams in health and safety assessments and communication of protocols, including keeping records of office attendance
• Assist the HR team in the preparation of reports
• Update and publish HR policies as required
• Ad hoc support to the HR team
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Degree in HR and/or Business
• 2-3 years of HR administration or junior generalist experience, preferably in the retail sector
• Attention to details, accuracy, and excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, prioritize tasks and adapt to change
• HR experience with different European countries
• Familiar with employment law concepts and ensuring confidentiality, tact and sensitivity when handling any HR / employee case
• Spoken and written English, other European languages are a plus (French, Italian, and/or German are a real plus)
• Payroll experience is a plus.
• Excellent computer knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of WorkDay is an advantage
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.