Brand Graphic Designer EMEA
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by working in close partnership with the European Marketing Team to develop regional marketing tools. As the Brand Graphic Designer EMEA, you will be responsible for developing Patagonia marketing tools for use Online, at Point of Sale, Events, Trade fairs, etc. This role has share responsibility to guarantee the respect of global Brand guidelines through all channels.
• Develop channel marketing tools for wholesale in collaboration with the EMEA Design Team.
• Build production assets for events and trade fairs.
• Work to localise assets received from our Global Headquarter (US) for European needs.
• Provide direction to external design agencies on new asset creation.
• Coordinate selected projects through external design resources.
• Provide guidelines and advice internally (all marketing functions and more) and externally to ensure the brand’s consistency via the different visual aids and through the European countries and markets.
• Guarantee the respect of global guidelines and quality of execution.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design.
• 4+ years professional experience in Graphic Design.
• Knowledge of Mac and Windows environments.
• Superior Adobe creative suite proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Experience creating assets for print and digital use.
• Basic 3D knowledge (SketchUp or similar).
• Logo design/ illustration experience.
• Fluent in English; any other languages are a plus.
• IT savvy and MS Excel proficient.
• Strong creativity and a keen attention to detail.
• Well organized; can multi-task multiple initiatives simultaneously; deadline oriented.
• Ability to challenge the status-quo and bring creative ideas to the table.
• Collaborator/team player/willing to get involved to help the larger team.
• High energy, self-starter.
• Flexible; can anticipate and adapt to change.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and cross-cultural nuances.
• International and especially European experience preferable.
• Outdoor category experience preferable.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Patagonia is committed to equal employment opportunities and diversity
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.