Corporate and Group Sales Coordinator
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting and helping develop Patagonia’s EMEA Corporate Sales channel through sales management and by optimizing Service and Operations in EMEA.
In this role, you will support the development of a healthy and profitable Corporate Sales (B2B) business channel. Ensure, through pro-active sales management, the correct positioning of the brand, whilst remaining true to our mission and values. In this position, you will contribute to this by delivering excellent B2B customer service, maintaining the operational health of the channel, supporting sales process improvement, and business development across the EMEA region.
Sales & Business Development
• Support the development and implementation of the Corporate and Group Sales strategy
• Track corporate inquiries, generate & nurture leads, and manage existing customer relationships
• Collect, prepare, enter and manage corporate orders in our system
• Meet sales and strategy goals for the channel
• Work with Demand Planning to ensure accurate seasonal product forecasts
• Support the creation of a seasonal catalog in Adobe InDesign
• Ensure sell-in of the dedicated Corporate Sales product range
• Liaise with the Data/Brand analyst to create & manage a Corporate Sales dashboard in PowerBI, and provide monthly & quarterly sales reports, highlighting sales performance information by market across Europe and identifying any key issues / opportunities
• Regularly evaluate channel performance for consistency with brand’s mission
• Work with embellishment partner(s) to ensure a healthy and optimal relationship, whilst ensuring process efficiency and making sure they continue to provide Patagonia with the best possible service
• Participate in seasonal events – product launches, tradeshows, seasonal GTM meetings, product meetings, etc.
Customer Service & Operations
• Provide a prompt, reliable and high-quality service and operational support to corporate accounts
• Liaise with customers, the Corporate Sales manager, logistics and credit teams to provide the best B2B customer service
• Identify operational & process bottlenecks and pro-actively develop, propose, and implement process improvements
• Monitor inventory fluctuations and understand systems logic to ensure optimal order fulfillment
• Manage orders daily: enter orders, follow up with adjustments and cancellations
• Monitor and resolve delivery complaints by coordinating with customers, forwarding services and the Patagonia logistics team
• Work on guaranteeing a smooth delivery process. Ensure all necessary operating documentations and special handling requirements are properly executed
• Maintain ongoing and proactive communication to corporate accounts regarding embellishment alignment/updates and shipping lead-times
• Become familiar with Patagonia’s systems & processes in order to handle all service-related inquiries for corporate accounts. Process returns and repairs for assigned accounts.
• Work in conjunction with the credit department to establish new accounts and create pro forma invoices/prepayment
• Provide sales and order management analysis to the Corporate Sales Manager
• Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree qualification desirable or similar years’ sales experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in either a customer service, data analyst or sales function.
• Passion for and active in Patagonia supported sports is strongly preferred.
• Analytical Skills: Ability to evaluate and withdraw important/useful information and conclusions from various reports and sales data (i.e. forecasts, sales history/projections, credit reports, costing calculations, etc.).
• Language Skills: Fluent English, Dutch is strongly preferred, other languages are a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail. You are comfortable within a rapidly changing environments and working to targets.
• Must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and energetic individual.
• Ability to think strategically and ability to make changes to meet strategic needs.
• Ability to work on own initiative and versatile.
• Strong follow through and attention to detail.
• Highly resourceful in problem-solving.
• Advanced level of computer skills (knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint a must, PowerBi, InDesign and Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus)
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies