Dealer Service Operations Specialist
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting and helping develop Patagonia wholesale accounts by optimizing Service and Operations in Europe. This is accomplished through building and fostering synergetic relationships amongst the Customers and Patagonia wholesale sales team, as well as overseeing and maintaining the operational health of the wholesale accounts.
• Liaise with Customers, Sales Representatives, Logistics and Credit teams to provide the best Dealer Service & Operational efficiencies to the wholesale accounts allocated to you
• Monitor inventory fluctuations and understand systems logic to ensure optimal order fulfillment
• Perform orderbook maintenance as it pertains to the wholesale business model
• Report and troubleshoot day-to-day operational issues
Other job responsibilities:
• Provide a prompt, reliable and high-quality service and operational support to your allocated dealers
• Complete daily & seasonal tasks and projects in a timely and comprehensive manner (pre-season preparation, shipping season, etc.)
• Manage wholesale orders on a daily basis: enter orders, follow up with adjustments and cancellations
• Monitor and resolve delivery complaints by coordinating with dealers, forwarding services and the Patagonia logistics team
• Working on guaranteeing a smooth delivery process. Ensure all necessary operating documentations and special handling requirements are properly executed
• Maintain ongoing and proactive communication to wholesale accounts and sales representatives regarding system updates, supply issues, shipping timelines, backordered products and cancelled items
• Become familiar with Patagonia’s systems & processes in order to handle all service-related inquiries for wholesale accounts. Process returns and repairs for assigned accounts.
• Work in conjunction with Sales in order to maintain targeted distribution and sales directives. Work with dealers to maintain preseason order base. Assist in inventory management by moving revenue from (but not limited to) oversold styles to styles with ATS
• Work in conjunction with the credit department to establish new accounts and create pro forma invoices/prepayment
• Provide sales and order management analysis to the Sales team and Dealer Service Manager
• Provide help and support to local sales team mainly in the daily relationships with dealers & order management
• Sell ATS (Available-To-Sell) by answering incoming phone calls. Participate in sales call out programs
• Ensuring the back up of other team members
• Complete any ad-hoc DS tasks and assignments as directed by management
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Language Skills: fluent in French and English, and a good level of Spanish. Other languages are a plus
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or Dealer Service
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Strong follow through and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast-faced environment
• Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
• Advanced level of computer skills (knowledge of Excel a must, Microsoft AX would be a plus)
• A natural flair for sales is an advantage
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies