Business Analyst, Retail Operations (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by setting the foundational requirements for our retail operations during our ERP and POS implementation.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Responsible for scope detailed project requirements that translate business needs into technical specifications for Order to Cash (OtC) Retail part of the D365 implementation
• Develop user stories and test scripts for OtC Retail
• Support scoping, development and implementation of omnichannel for Retail, e.g. Click & Collect, Ship from Store and Endless Aisle
• Work closely with System Analysts in translating business needs into technical specifications
• Manage various stakeholders and attend status meetings with development partners and global colleagues.
• Support OtC Wholesale & Ecommerce scoping and requirement refinement and ensure overall alignment for the full OtC process
• Ensure dependencies with other processes, e.g. Finance, Replenishment, Product Lifecycle, etc, are captured and well understood and take into account designing the final solution
• Liaise with European business owners, IT team, 3rd party providers and US counterpart to ensure alignment from design until Go-Live
• Follow up with users by carrying out impact analysis, trainings and documentation
• Advise on IT risk mitigating procedures during projects and changes
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• At least 5 - 8 years’ experience in a similar role in ERP and/or POS implementation projects.
• End to end experience in all aspects of (seasonal) retail operations is a must; experience in apparel retail will be preferred.
• Experience with digital development and omnichannel implementation.
• Planning, organizational and project management abilities.
• Bachelor or Master Degree or similar years’ work experience.
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output.
• People management capabilities, ability to motivate and develop team members across multiple locations; team coaching will be an asset.
• Previous experience in retail sales will be a plus.
• A track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment and the ability to be successful in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
• Flexible, self-motivated, adaptable and hands on.
• Language Skills: Fluent English, other languages are an asset.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies