Retail Operations IT Support (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by looking after and being responsible to keep our systems running smooth and contribute to ensure a stable and reliable IT environment for our retail operations.
The Retail Operations Support is responsible for the ongoing management and operations of Patagonia’s IT environment for our retail channel and serves as the first point of contact for the Retail Operations team and support partner, in what relates to our IT environments.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Act as first point of contact for the Retail Operations team in Europe related to IT
• Act as first point of contact and manage the relation with our IT Service Providers concerning retail support.
• Monitor status of tickets and follow-up with Level 2 technical and functional support or third parties, when needed.
• Ensure the data integrity, continuity and stability of IT systems and integrations.
• Follow up with users by carrying out impact analysis, trainings and documentation.
• Advise on IT risk mitigating procedures during projects and changes.
• Contribute to the standards and compliancy of IT systems or processes (GDPR, audit, partners).
• Work with the overall IT team to plan and execute various project work as needed
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Helpdesk (incident management) and IT Functional Support (problem management).
• Experience in a Retail organization is required.
• Ability to discuss and understand technical details and problem-solving logic.
• Ability to document procedures and working instructions for the position and for the users.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-up.
• Comfortable with team-based work structure; demonstrates flexibility on the job.
• Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and with multiple project deadlines.
• Ability to switch between projects and specific day-to-day responsibilities.
• Experience with Master Data Management is a plus.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented, good follow-through, and able to meet deadlines.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies