System and Interface Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by being responsible for the monitoring of the current interfaces and coordinating the implementation of new ones. This position requires intermediate technical skills in gathering information from users, defining work problems and support of EDI interfaces.
The System and Interface Analyst also supports managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across the business, with both business skills and functional IT knowledge which demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts and users to understand and develop business and functional interface requirements
• Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
• Ensure the data integrity, continuity and stability of IT systems and integrations
• Maintain (training) documentation and procedures related to the use of the IT systems and services
• Maintain the authorization matrix with the duties and permissions per user group per IT system
• Communicate and transfer knowledge to the appointed key-users of each department
• Perform structured testing and acceptance of applications in case of upgrades, implementations or other changes
• Work with cross-functional teams at a local and international level, where required
• Maintain system and user documentation and deliver regular and customized training to teams within the business, when applicable
• Providing solicited and unsolicited advice to internal customers and stakeholders
• Onboard new users into the applications
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have/are:
• Education background in computer science or relevant
• 2-3 years of experience as System Analyst or Interface Analyst
• Experience with developing and/or supporting IT Systems and Integrations
• Knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or 365 or similar)
• Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
• Problem solve and troubleshoot skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
• Fluent English is a must
• Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
• Self-motivated, self-starter, good follow-through, and able to meet deadlines
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies