Retail Operations Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting and helping coordinate all projects and systems related to the daily operations of Patagonia retail stores, showrooms and offices. The Retail Operations Coordinator also support store openings, remodels and moves as well as corporate spaces and showroom projects.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Support Retail Operations Lead in new store opening projects
• Support and coordinate the streamlining of back of house process and efficiencies
• Support IT-related rollouts for Retail
• Support cross-functional projects (Finance, Logistics, DTC, Product) which have a direct impact on the retail stores.
• Support stores in their daily operations
• Coordinate all facilities issues across stores, offices and showrooms
• Support the development and execution of Loss Prevention Programs ensuring all stores are maintaining an appropriate shrink percentage.
• Partner with Retail Operations Manager to write procedural documents
• Update and maintain the retail web page and content coordination for other shared teams
• Support store and field communication
• Support and coordinate sale season planning, seasonal flip logistics and overall performance of sale season.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Experience with international store openings and projects coordination
• Experience with vendors, contractors and external partners support and coordination
• Retail experience in the outdoor and/or apparel industry.
• Advanced level of computer user skills required (specially Excel) and preferably experience in Retail Pro, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and AX.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a pro-active approach to business. Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills. Creative and flexible
• Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
• Works well under pressure and turns problems into opportunities.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies