Wholesale Operations Analyst - Processes
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting the Wholesale division by driving efficient and optimized processes. You will play a central role in providing operational, process and systems support for the wholesale channel. You will advance new procedures and practices that lead to better experiences for wholesale customers and greater efficiency in Patagonia operations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinate the seasonal & shipping season preparations, with a particular focus on Key Accounts. Your role is to help ensure a first-in-class dealer service, an on-time delivery and avoid any fines related to shipment issues. This includes but is not limited to: responsibility of the frozen orderbook process, coordination of operating manuals and Value-Added Services, creation of the logistics forecasts, support on the shortages process
• Responsible for accuracy & integrity of our Wholesale Customer Master Data
• Analyse and drive process optimizations in order to create efficiencies and reduce manual work
• Ensure standard processes, procedures and seasonal tasks are implemented and followed across the Dealer Service (DS) Team
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on AX09 & D365 Finance and Operations (Accounts Receivable) and D365 Customer Engagement
Other Job Responsibilities:
• Support maintenance of a clean orderbook across Europe
• Provide pan-European support & seasonal reporting to the DS Manager
• Participate actively on the implementation and follow up of various Wholesale operations projects (within DS team or cross-departments)
• Contribute to the ongoing process training of the DS Team
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Bachelor or Master Degree qualification in a related field or similar years’ work experience
• Experience with ERP systems, in particular Microsoft AX or D365
• Experience with reporting is a must. Knowledge of Power BI is an advantage
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• 2-4 years of experience in (wholesale) operations / orderbook management
• Planning, organizational and project management abilities
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexible and adaptable with attention to details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Pro-active and a “can do” attitude
• Natural flair for sales is an advantage
• Lives and breathes the mission and values of the company
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies