Data Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by providing important insights into the business to help guide the sales teams in developing all channels as well as support different stakeholders with data points relevant for their decision making.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Creating and managing tools (i.e. dashboards & reports) in order to provide insights into the business as well as support the Wholesale & DTC sales teams in their tasks.
• Making sure that the systems are exporting/delivering all data in digestible formats and in a timely manner.
• Understanding the subtleties of various data points and the implications of links between them as well as understanding the seasonality of the retail business.
• Validating data accuracy and highlighting outliers to proactively fix any potential issues.
• Providing distribution analysis and maintaining and improving the customer classification information in the systems.
• Supporting any other ad-hoc data analysis needs
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Business or Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
• 1-2 years of experience working with data analytics.
• Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Experience with the following systems: Power BI, Tableau, AX, D365. The following are a plus: SQL, Line@Vad, RetailPro, Shoppertrak, CommerceCloud, Service Cloud.
• Keen attention to details.
• Good understanding of our business and business processes.
• Good understanding of data relationships.
• Excellent Excel knowledge.
• Ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders and work effectively with them.
• Ability to deal with cross-cultural nuances and ambiguity.
• Ability to treat all data with care and confidentiality.
• A passion and commitment to the Patagonia mission and values.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies