Online Marketing Coordinator
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by coordinating our online marketing activities for the eCommerce channel, focusing primarily on search and social.
• Coordinate the day-to-day search engine marketing acitivies, defining strategies & tactics based on commercial goals and in line with the seasonal calendar, briefing & overseeing an external agency
• Analyze SEA & SEO performance, identify opportunities for growth, testing & campaign optimization; report on performance to relevant stakeholders
• Together with the eCommerce Marketing Manager define the yearly strategy for SEA and and SEO
• Support the eCommerce Marketing Manager in defining the budget needs for SEA & SEO
• Collaborate with the eCommerce & Marketing teams to implement best SEO practices on eu.patagonia.com in line with Patagonia Brand Principles
• Work with the US counterparts on the global & regional SEO strategies, identifying shared projects and areas for collaboration
• Support the eCommerce Marketing Manager in coordinating the social & display campaigns for eCommerce; work closely with the Digital Community Manager to ensure an optimum balance of brand engagement and commercial performance across social & display, in line with Patagonia Brand Principles. Help with campaign execution by preparing agency briefs, arranging assets and collaborating with the agency to execute the campaigns.
• Support the eCommerce Marketing Manager in creating a balanced marketing channel mix and in driving traffic & growth to eu.patagonia.com by using search, social, display & affiliate marketing
• Help to plan and coordinate the go to market seasonal calendar for eCommerce; support with briefing and coordinating seasonal creative assets, collaborating with the EU marketing team, the US counterparts & external partners
• Share insights & support the eCommerce Marketing Manager in data-driven decision making, identifying opportunities & leveraging new digital tools & trends.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in online marketing, with a focus on search
• Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, business or related field
• Tech and digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions
• Proficient with Google Ads, Google Analytics and social media platforms
• Good knowledge of social, display & affiliate marketing
• Great Excel & analytical skills – proficient in analyzing and interpreting data to drive business decisions
• Understanding of eCommerce site architecture and maintenance
• Clear written and spoken communications skills: ability to translate data into digestible and actionable
insights for a wide range of stakeholders and audiences
• Familiar with GDPR & data compliance requirements
• Problem-solving and solution-oriented attitude
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
• Knowledge of analytics / BI tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau
• Good understanding of tag management systems (e.g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies