Ecommerce Operations Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. This role will contribute to this mission by supporting the ecommerce operations in Europe with the aim to grow and foster our direct relationships.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
Channel Performance & Customer Experience Monitoring
• Keep a finger on the pulse of end-to-end channel performance in order to deliver the best ecommerce customer experience.
• Monitor website performance, conduct quality assurance testing, and report daily on KPIs.
• Proactively detect, diagnose and resolve issues impacting the ecommerce customer experience across systems.
• Support the Ecommerce Operations Manager with the planning and execution of projects spanning the entire ecommerce channel: IT systems enhancements, logistics integrations, customer service solutions, website functionality/UX, order management, and software/vendor integrations.
• Work closely with supporting teams on cross-functional initiatives (e.g. IT, Finance, Logistics, Customer Service).
• Scope detailed project requirements that translate business needs into technical specifications for front-end and back-end developers.
• Oversee weekly release ticket management and testing of new functionality.
• Develop test scripts and plans for large scope projects.
• Manage various stakeholders and attend status meetings with development partners and global colleagues.
• Document new operational processes, vendor integration details, and ecommerce functionality enhancements for reference purposes.
• Manage the set-up, testing and ongoing updates of website coupons, promotions and campaigns.
• Field incoming technical improvement requests from the wider Ecommerce Team, investigate solutions, prioritize and oversee implementations.
• Use analytics tools and data-driven insights to identify and prioritize tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in ecommerce operations.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in a related field.
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus.
• Digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions and practices in a continuously evolving field.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities.
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with an aptitude for thorough, repetitive testing processes.
• Clear written and spoken communications skills: ability to translate technical/complex specifications into easily understood wording and vice versa.
• Ability to stay calm and positive under high-stress situations that require quick issue resolution response and troubleshooting.
• Problem-solving and solution-oriented attitude.
• Project Management and user testing experience.
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar ecommerce platform.
• Experience with analytics / BI tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies