Ecommerce Onsite Operations Coordinator
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by ensuring consistent onsite customer experience excellence and driving new user experience improvement initiatives in Europe with the aim to grow and foster our direct relationships.
Website release management, quality assurance and change management
• Weekly release planning, coordination and collaboration with the European and Global HQ ecommerce teams
• Draft and submit new European development requests through JIRA tickets and monitor sprint planning and status updates
• Ongoing daily quality assurance (QA) testing to ensure consistent onsite experience
• Proactively identify bugs, field incoming reports from the broader team, and work with the development team to resolve and prioritize based on severity
• QA testing for new functionality, development projects and campaigns
• Communicate new functionality launches to the broader team and drive change management and training efforts
Website development and UX enhancement projects
• New website development project scoping, user story development, requirements documentation and ticket submission
• Support the marketing and environmental initiatives teams on campaign execution onsite
• Collaborate closely with the Ecommerce Customer Experience Analyst to measure the impact of new enhancements and identify opportunities to further improve the European onsite experience
• Stay up-to-date on eCommerce and digital trends and emerging technologies—evaluate enhancement opportunities and make proposals for the team’s development roadmap
Platform management & Tech Stack enhancement projects
• Leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Manager capabilities to optimize onsite features and experience including search configurations, product sorting rules, and a/b tests
• Be the European subject matter expert in SFCC Business Manager capabilities, maintain documentation, train team members on usage, and coordinate account set-up
• Creation and management of coupon codes, promotions and campaigns
• Manage configuration changes for the European site such as shipping method updates, VAT changes and customer-facing content slots and modals
• Identify opportunities to better leverage current and new 3rd party vendor solutions that connect to our eCommerce platform
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in ecommerce, operations, strategy or a related field
• Bachelor or master’s degree in business, operations or relevant field
• Digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions and practices in a continuously evolving field
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with an aptitude for thorough, repetitive testing processes
• Clear written and spoken communications skills: ability to translate technical requirements into business cases and vice versa for a wide range of stakeholders and audiences
• Problem-solving and solution-oriented attitude
• General knowledge of UX / CX best practices
• Experience with Salesforce CommerceCloud, or comparable eCommerce platform
• Comfortable working with international teams and stakeholders
• Experience conducting onsite experiments or a/b tests a plus
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies