eCommerce Logistics Coordinator
We are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by making sure that our products are delivered to our warehouse and from there delivered to our customers in the most efficient way, balancing cost, speed and our impact on the environment.
• Work closely with the eCommerce operations, Customer Service, 3PL and Logistics teams to provide alignment on forecasting, warehouse workload, delays, and issue resolution.
• Create and manage Operational KPI dashboard and proactively contribute to ideas and actions to improve efficiency and cost. E.g. Delivery performance, Lead time transportation, Order throughput time, return throughput time, etc.
• Coordinate and optimize our outbound freight for B2C with high focus on continuous improvement for our last mile delivery network
• In close collaboration with e-Comm Team and Finance, host monthly reviews on performance of our 3PL and follow up on operational & transportation related action points.
• Support Logistics manager in project and resource management plus administration where needed.
• Counterpart for Finance department in controlling our logistics budget and invoicing for B2C where needed.
• Support Logistics team and function as backup for all activities including but not limited to inbound, outbound, QC, return and repair when needed.
• Ensure that all freight claims (lost, stolen, damaged) are aligned and followed up with our customers, our partners (logistics providers) and internal stakeholders (credit control, FP&A, US Finance team).
• Manage the relationship with our reverse logistics partners and platforms and parcel network providers.
• Stakeholder management (eCommerce Ops Manager, Customer Service Manager, Logistics Manager, Warehouse)
Expectations/Practical Day to Day:
• Daily communication with Patagonia’s 3PL on order uploads and any capacity constraints
• Recap & feedback the e-Comm channel on 3PL developments to support continuous flow of information
• Monitor warehouse order status progression
• Outbound order management & performance reporting
• Partner with Transport department for any issue resolution or delays
• Support any ops support or IT issues as they occur
• Proactively communicate towards eCommerce Ops & Customer Service on daily ops & improvements
• Partner with e-Comm operations on risk mitigation, contingency and back-up planning
• Partner with e-Comm operations on channel forecasting accuracy and improvements
• Partner with e-Comm operations on new e-Comm-Logistics projects and initiatives, e.g. sustainable last-mile delivery, sustainable packaging
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, operations, or a similar field.
• 3 years of work experience in eCommerce operations or fulfilment center (retail industry is a plus)
• Experience in dealing with freight forwarders, customs, 3PL’s and/or courier services.
• Experience with reverse logistics and returns management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel. Power BI is a plus.
• Experience working with an ERP system, AX and D365 knowledge would be a plus.
• Proven project management experience in logistics or finance.
• Flexible attitude & good team player.
• Accurate, organized and conscientious.
• Detail oriented & adept problem solver with solution-oriented mindset when faced with issues.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Passion for customer experience and continuous improvement.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.