Address: No. 34, 4th B Cross Road, 36th Main Rd, Dollar Scheme Colony, 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560068
Shift: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Weekly Off: Saturday & Sunday
No. of positions: 3
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have
experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and
more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain
the most qualified employees.
● Design and update job descriptions
● Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms)
● Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
● Screen incoming resumes and application forms
● Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
● Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
● Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
● Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
● Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
● Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
● Experience with sourcing techniques
● Solid verbal and written communication skills
● Sound judgement
ProwessTree Solutions provides top notch end to end recruitment services for niche domains i.e Analytics, Banking, SAP etc. We
hire across levels for India and US.
Incorporated on 07 May 2018, we at ProwessTree Solutions believe in quality over quantity with a network of strong talent pool
which we endorse to get the candidates their dream jobs and the right fit for our hiring partners. We are a small but rapidly growing
company and we are looking for seasoned, smart, highly driven and open minded individuals to join our team!