Sales Account Executive
Business Development / Account Manager
FutureTravel: Up to 50% within DC Metro and 10% CONUS
Relocation Assistance: No
Fast-growing SBA Certified Small Business focused on serving customers in the Government, Healthcare, and Commercial sectors for Information Technology Services.
Seeking an energetic and motivated Business Development / Account Manager to focus on the building and adding to our Federal business portfolio. The Client / Account Manager must have a strong background with Federal agencies and have the ability to nurture and develop quality relationships
- Competitive, "Can-Do” Attitude — Roll up your sleeves to make them happen; you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Energetic and Motivated – Push the boundaries and grow your portfolio.
- Creative and Resourceful — You think on your feet, try new approaches, and bounce back when things don't go your way; you've got the perseverance without the ego.
- Confident Communicator — You influence others with your outstanding communication skills, and are confident pitching to anybody in any situation.
- Technology advocate who stays up-to-date on the latest tools, best practices, and is always striving to make processes more efficient and effective.
- Forward-thinker who is able to see the small details, the big picture, how things are now, and where we can go from here.
- Fast learner who is highly motivated to work efficiently and adapt quickly.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers to secure new business opportunities.
- Work effectively with decision-makers to develop strategic relationships.
- Develop and build customer intimacy with Federal agencies.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition.
- Build and maintain a high-level business relationship with an assigned partner(s). Be the main point of contact for a portion of our premier corporate client base.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with corporate clients and their decision-makers.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of existing and new services and products.
- Liaison with internal departments to determine the best solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Stay organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client.
- Handle contract renewal and negotiation when appropriate.
- Work to onboard new clients and train new administrators.
- Develop and manage assigned key accounts/contracts within current clients.
- Provide follow-up calls to assigned key accounts/contracts to maximize services offered.
- Achieve fiscal year budgeted sales numbers that have been assigned.
- Manage key accounts effectively and budget to maximize sales per dollars and expenses.
- Manage margins to achieve the highest profitability to match projections.
- Represent the company at local, state, and national trade shows that pertain to our business.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years' experience working with government contracts.
- Ability to identify and establish prospective clients and generating business accounts.
- Ability to help the bidding process on multiple programs.
- Successful proven track record of building a portfolio of programs.
- An existing, strong relationship with Federal agencies.
- Soft recruiting experience a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service practices that have resulted in building long-term relationships.
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be focused and organized.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality.
- Has TS clearance or eligible within 6 months of hire.
Must live locally, hybrid work model available.
Employee centric company-Comprehensive salary and benefit package-Outstanding medical benefits! Employee rewards programs and bonuses.