Associate Customer Success Consultant
The Associate Customer Success Consultant is needed to support Manager, Emerging Markets & Region to handle work related customer service in Japan.
Activities and Tasks:
- Support and provide relationship management and customer satisfaction to RA members along the supply chain;
- Provide information and technical support to clients and various stakeholders on the implementation of certification;
- Assist in delivering training and webinars to different users in matters such as the RA traceability system.
- Assist with the management of social media platforms promoting Rainforest Alliance work regionally;
- Support the approval of seal usage requests in marketing materials from media and stakeholders;
- Serve as IT first point-of-contact;
- Assist staff in event organization and work-related travel logistics.
Finance & Administration
- Assist RA staff in Japan with translations including proofreading (English/Japanese and if possible, also Korean);
- Provide any other general administrative support;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
The following demonstrated skills and knowledge are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Sustainable Development, Communications, Business Administration, or related field;
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in an office environment;
- Able to navigate competing demands on time with a proactive and positive outlook;
- Customer service oriented and excellent communication skills;
- Written and verbal proficiency in English and Japanese;
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially;
- Written and verbal proficiency in Korean is a plus;
- Experience in a global work environment and/or international nonprofit organization preferred.
Applicants are requested to submit the following documents by no later than Apr 10, 2020.
- A covering letter, of no more than 2 pages, which provides a summary of the consultant’s relevant experience, expertise and contacts
- A fixed price budget, which details daily rates and expenses
Only candidates authorized to work in Japan and living either in Tokyo or in surrounding cities will be considered, working style will be home based with regular travel to Tokyo required and there is a possibility to work in account management position in the future.