Markets Implementation Associate
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Supporting the implementation and roll out of strategic projects on behalf of the markets function. Providing internal communication and training support to ensure that new ways of working are fully integrated into existing business functions, and that all internal stakeholders have what they need for changes to land successfully.
- Format and deliver new policies and documents to the web team and other colleagues for official distribution;
- Organize the translation of new and updated documents and communications for the projects into multiple languages;
- Draft and distribute internal communications and training as appropriate for each project;
- Coordinate the delivery of other assigned tasks within the change management plan;
- Be present in local, regional, or global team calls as required or scheduled;
- Support team goals and projects in coordination with others in local, regional, or global teams as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Sample of Currently Scheduled Projects:
- Traceability platform launches;
- Mutual recognition for remaining crops;
- Results based claims; and
- Others as assigned.
- BA Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- 2-5 years’ work experience;
- Ability to deliver project components on time and with high quality;
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse internal and external individuals;
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of, and commitment to environmental issues and sustainability practices;
- Some knowledge of agricultural certification systems and organizations preferred;
- Ability to travel occasionally, nationally and internationally; and
- Foreign language skills preferred, especially one or more of the following: German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Turkish, Vietnamese and/or Bahasa Indonesian.
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Only candidates authorized to work in the US and Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: email@example.com