Senior Associate, Membership
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
This role manages the production, launch and reporting for all Membership campaigns. In collaboration with a cross functional team, he/she will support Membership strategy by building and stewarding all deliverables through to completion by articulated deadlines. In addition, this role will serve as a subject matter expert in Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Develop and maintain all marketing automation for Membership in Pardot including drip campaigns, email sends, forms/form handlers, audience segmentation and dynamic lists, alerts and notifications, and integrations with Salesforce;
- Set up and monitor Salesforce/Pardot campaigns to ensure all tracking mechanisms are in place;
- Leverage Pardot data to gather strategic insights and surface data that inform Membership fundraising strategies;
- Develop automated digital experiences that support membership campaigns and re-engagement strategies; and
- Analyze Pardot release notes to identify areas of opportunity for RA with new or improved functionality.
Project Management, Design & Copywriting
- Elicit requirements for new fundraising strategies;
- Apply intimate knowledge of donor data in Salesforce to inform list builds, data hygiene strategies and other large-scale data transformations ;
- Support the launch of new tools, platforms and novel campaigns for Membership fundraising;
- Track the Membership promotions schedule and ensure that messages are delivered on time and schedule adjustments are made as necessary; and
- Coordinate the design and copy process for direct mail appeals and solicits input on concept and drafts from internal stakeholders as needed.
Data Management & Reporting
- Manage Google Analytics, set-up and reporting for RA’s digital ecosystem;
- Configure Google Analytics and Salesforce integration as well as other applicable third-party applications;
- Design marketing analytics dashboards with clear, easy-to-understand reporting, to provide better business insights into performance and customer experience; and
- Oversees the development and analysis of detailed reports to track KPI’s on program performance in partnership with the team and outside consultants.
- BA or BS required
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- At least 3 years of Salesforce experience, certification is a plus
- Direct experience with Pardot, certification is a plus
- Previous experience with Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to manage projects with tools like Basecamp and Jira.
- Comfort learning new tools/technology and working across multiple systems (e.g. coding basic HTML by hand, peer-to-peer texting programs, email platform, database management).
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop & other design applications and editing and optimizing designs for both online & offline publishing.
- Capability to crunch numbers in Excel and draw insights from the results.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in the United States will be considered
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org